Your dinner table won’t be complete without this creamy side dish.
– 3 cans whole kernel corn, drained
– 1 cup Producers Milk
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
– Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar, and pepper until well combined.
– Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
– Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined.
– Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
– Serve immediately.