KETO LEMON CUPCAKE
When the weather is heating up, we want to help you keep that new swimsuit body with these refreshing Keto Lemon Cupcakes
Keto Lemon Cupcake
WHIPPED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
– 4 ounces cream cheese, cold
– 3/4 cup Producers Natural Heavy Cream
– 1/4 cup Sukrin Icing Sugar (or Swerve Confectioners)
SUGAR-FREE LEMON CUPCAKES
– 2 ounces cream cheese, soft
– 2 ounces butter, soft
– 1/3 cup Sukrin (sugar alternative)
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp lemon oil
– Zest from 1 lemon
– 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 3 Producers Eggs
– 1/4 cup Natural Heavy Cream
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– In a small bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, salt, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Set aside.
– In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, butter, sugar alternative, vanilla extract, lemon oil, and lemon zest.
– Add the eggs into the mixture one at a time and mix completely until light and fluffy.
– Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet mixture until fully combined.
– Fill a muffin tin with cupcake liners (or whatever your preference) and add the mixture until the mold is about 3/4 full.
– Place the pan into the oven. Turn the oven up to 400° degrees for 5 minutes. Then, turn the oven back to 350° and bake for 15-20 minutes more.
– While the cupcakes bake, make the frosting.
– While the cream cheese to loosen it.
– Add the powdered sweetener and whip together until combined.
– Add the heavy cream until the frosting is to your preferred texture.
– When the cupcakes are done make sure they cool completely before you frost them.
– Then serve!