– In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to baking instructions.
– Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble as it cooks; drain excess fat. Set aside.
– Cook onion, stirring frequently, until translucent. Stir in garlic and Italian seasoning until fragrant, about 1 minute.
– Whisk in flour until lightly browned.
– Gradually whisk in beef stock and tomato sauce. Brin to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened.
– Stir in pasta, beef and Producers Natural Heavy Cream until heated through.
– Season with salt & pepper.
– Stir in cheese until melted, and serve!