COTTAGE CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN
Get ready for this protein packed dinner!
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Chicken
– 2 chicken breasts
– 5-6 sun dried tomatoes
– Handful of fresh basil
– 3 tbsp. of Producers Low Fat Cottage Cheese
– 1/2 lemon
– Salt & pepper
– Chop sun dried tomatoes and basil into little pieces.
– Mix them into cottage cheese with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of the lemon.
– With a knife, cut into the side of the chicken breasts cutting all the way back to create a pocket.
– Fill the insides with cottage cheese mixture.
– Sprinkle with dried herbs and squeeze the rest of the juice out of the lemon on top.
– Heat some coconut oil in a pan and add the chicken to it. Let it cook for a few minutes on each side just to brown it. Then add it to a baking sheet and cook at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
– Serve with spinach, olive oil, lemon, and enjoy!