– Top with fresh or frozen berries for added fun!
– Start with the crust. Grind the oats into a flour. Blend with melted coconut oil – you’ll get crumbles. Add honey, a pinch of salt and 3-4 tbsp water, so you get a dough – make sure it’s still crumbly, not too smooth and sticky.
– Spread in cupcake forms. It takes 8 pieces – separate the dough in 8 equal parts. Then spread each part in these forms with your fingers, working your way to the sides from the middle and pressing patiently. Bake at 425 F for about 20 Minutes, but keep an eye on them – should turn golden brown, but not too brown. Let chill for about 1 hour.
– While crust is cooking, blend in your food processor – cottage cheese, honey, vanilla until smooth. Put in the fridge while crust is chilling.
– Spread cottage cheese filling over the crust and top with some frozen or fresh berries.