EGG WHITE OMELETTE
Breakfast is one of our favorite meals, and when we make breakfast healthy? It makes us 10x happier!
Egg White Omelette
– 3 large egg whites
– 1 tsp. olive oil
– 1/4 cup Producers Low Fat Cottage Cheese
– Pinch of salt & pepper
– 1 cup baby spinach
– 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
– Use a medium bowl to whisk together egg whites, 1 tbsp. water, salt, & pepper.
– Use a nonstick skillet to heat oil over medium-high.
– Add spinach, salt, & pepper and cook until wilted and tender.
– Add egg whites and cook until nearly set. Once set use a spatula to lift sides of omelette toward the center to allow uncooked egg whites to run underneath.
– Cook for 1-2 minutes, and remove from pan.
– Top with Producers Low Fat Cottage Cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, & pepper.