– 1 cup of Producers Fat Free Milk
– 1/2 cup of Producers Low Fat Cottage Cheese
– 1 tbsp. cornstarch
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/8 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
– Dried basil (to taste)
– Dried oregano (to taste)
– Parsley (garnish)
– Blend all ingredients until smooth (except basil, oregano, & parsley) in a food processor OR blender.
– Pour the mixture in a small saucepan and add basil and oregano.
– Cook over medium-low heat until smooth.
– Cook on low heat for aprox. 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Add cooked pasta to sauce right before serving, and let pasta absorb for 5 minutes.
– You can add chicken, shrimp, or any veggies you want to make this recipe perfect for your family!