– 6 oz. Producers Butter (room temperature)
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 Producers Large Egg
– 1/4 cup molasses
– 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tsp. ground ginger
– 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
– 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
– 1/4 cup Producers Egg Nog
– 2 tbsp. Producers Butter
– 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 2 tbsp. Producers Natural Heavy Cream
– Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicon baking mat; set aside.
– In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg; beat well. Stir in molasses and vanilla; mix well.
– In a medium sized mixing bowl combine flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and salt; mix well to combine.
– Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture; stir until just combined.
– Drop cookie dough by tablespoonfuls, leaving 2 inches between each ball.
– Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies spring back when touched lightly. Allow cookies to cool a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
For the Producers Egg Nog frosting:
– In a large saucepan bring the brown sugar, Producers Egg Nog and butter to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and cool for 5 minutes.
– Add confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, Producers heavy cream, salt; mix well.