EGG WHITE OATMEAL
It’s great for overnight oats or to make the morning of! Grab your extra protein with this power breakfast.
Egg White Oatmel
– 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats (you may use regular oats, but the cooking time will be a little longer)
– 1 ripe banana
– 1/2 cup Producers Fat Free Milk
– 3/4 cup Producers Eggs, egg whites only. (Aprox. 4 eggs)
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– Peel and mash the banana.
– Stir banana and remaining ingredients together in a medium-size bowl, with room at the top so the oats can “grow” in the microwave without overflowing.
– Microwave on high for three minutes, stirring after 75 seconds and then again every 30 to 45 seconds until three minutes are up.
– Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!