HEALTHY CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
Craving chocolate, but also trying to live a healthy lifestyle? We got you covered.
Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
– 1 large banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
– 5-7 ice cubes
– 1 cup Producers Fat Free Milk
– 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
– Chocolate fudge sauce (1 tbsp cocoa powder + 1 tbsp maple syrup + ½-1 tbsp water, as needed. Mix until smooth.)
– Sprinkle sliced almonds on top
– Pinch of shredded coconut
– Add everything to your blender, and blend until smooth.
– Depending on how powerful your blender is, you may need to add a splash more liquid.
– Pour into a tall glass (or two smaller ones) and serve as is, or with a drizzle of chocolate “fudge” sauce, chopped nuts, and coconut.